Hello. It has been a while, hasn't it. Was so busy during the March Holidays. So, I'm left with today and tomorrow to actually complete almost all. My main aim for this two days is to complete only Bio. Hahah, the rest school reopen can do, cause don't have to hand in on he first day. Woohoooo. Okay. So..my march holidays was like this...
Monday
Met Mindy&Yunping early to get Huimin's birthday gift. Oh yes, it was kinda belated. So yah, after that, headed for school for training. Oh well..training was usual, nothing significant happened.
Tuesday
Met Mindy,Weibin,Sara,Damien,Sookjuan,Calvin at Whitesands Macdonalds at like, 9plus am. Ahem, Calvin was late, that was why. I reached late cause the contacts thing, burnt my eye. Like acid. Omgz. Okay, yah, then we made our way to Bedok Mrt to meet the rest of the people who are going. So many of them were there already! Guess who was the latest? Ahemz. But none other than Mr Leslie Sim. He was damn late. Like, 11am then reach? Crapz. Then, we walked for about 20mins to Mr Leong's house, save money manz. wooooots!
Haha, his house has like I think alot of games? He has a bowling ball, the pool that stick I forgot what the name was, then xbox, mahjong, many pingpong bats, many badminton, guitar, & I guess many more. SERIOUSLY, HIS HOUSE HAS LOOOOADSSSS!
Oh, most of us were hooked to PSP. Haha, I didn't bring mine, so I used Wei bin's/Darren/Mr Leong's one. Haha! Oh, then Mindy, Wei Bin, Qy, Esther were playing Mahjong. Mindy look damn fierce when she playing! Hahaha. Some mahjong queen ahhhhhh! Hahah, yah. Played card games like Stress/Heart Attack? How lame right. But Si hui was damn funny with her screams and laughter. Hahha!
Most of them left at about 2 plus cause they had to go school to paint our dear 3r5 classroom and also, some got cca. Thats why. Okay, then long story.
Wednesday
Training, 2-5pm, tuition 7.30-9.30pm
Thursday
Leadership Training, 7.20am all the way to 5pm, kill me. Then tution from 7.30-9.30pm
Friday
Table-tennis 2-5pm.
Saturday
Which is Today, watched Step Up 2. Fantastic movie! A MUST WATCH!
Sunday
Sunday isn't here yet, but I think I would be cramming almost all my homework by tomorrow! Jiayou Sheryl!
Okay, The End. Bye.